Huntsman structural adhesives
For over 70 years, Huntsman has been a pioneering brand in high-performance adhesive technology. We offer formulation expertise in various chemistries; including epoxies, polyurethanes, methacrylates and polyamide hotmelts.
Why choose structural adhesives over mechanical fastening?
- Distribute loads over wider surface areas
- Can reduce the weight of the finished product
- Are cost-effective Eliminate or minimize corrosion
- Dampen vibration Eliminate joint fatigue
- Offer aesthetic improvement Allow for a smooth, clean surface
- Provide electrical insulation
- Boost impact resistance
- Can bond dissimilar materials
- Transfer structural loads from one part to another
Our materials address requirements such as long open times for large area applications, fast-curing adhesives for early removal and rapid through-put, resistance to high temperature, water and chemicals, thixotropy for gap-filling or vertical applications, and toughness, impact-resistance and elasticity to cope with different thermal expansions when bonding larger structures.
Need further advice? Please refer to our Adhesives Guide and Surface Preparation & Pretreatments brochure, fill out the Contact Form or call us at 888-564-9318.